Our Privacy Promise
- Your trust is at the heart of our business.
You are at the heart of everything we do. You trust us to do the right thing with your data and we’ll do our best to keep it that way.
- We are clear communicators.
We'll keep it simple and straightforward. That way you can be confident about how we handle your data and protect your privacy.
- Security together.
We’ll help you protect your data in ways that make sense to you. We have an awesome team and great tech working hard to keep your data safe and secure.
- Your experience is powered by you.
At OnePass we will always use your data responsibly to provide you with the best shopping experiences and offers that make you smile.
The Key Messages
- We work with a number of trusted third parties, including:
- Participating Brands – businesses who are participating in the OnePass program and offer benefits to OnePass members. They are currently Kmart, Target, Catch, Bunnings Warehouse, Officeworks and InstantScripts, who are also our Related Companies (see below).
- Partners – other businesses that we have special arrangements with to feature their products or for them to feature OnePass. This is currently Disney+ and Flybuys.
- Suppliers – third parties that help us operate OnePass or provide OnePass benefits.
- Related Companies – other companies within the Wesfarmers Group (including Wesfarmers, Participating Brands and Priceline).
- When you engage as a OnePass member with the Participating Brands and Partners, we will collect and share your personal information from each other and provide you with direct marketing communications and advertising. This includes when you have linked your OnePass account, scanned your OnePass card or linked Flybuys card, or otherwise consented to marketing from the Participating Brand.
- In relation to InstantScripts, OnePass and InstantScripts will each confirm you have an account with the other to enable your accounts to be linked and you to receive your benefits and communications.
- You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing in various ways including directly from the communication itself, changing your marketing preference in your account, or contacting us here.
- You can unsubscribe from direct marketing from Participating Brands and Partners by contacting them directly.
- You can raise a privacy query or make a complaint by contacting us here.
What is ‘personal information'
Personal information you share with us
Other personal information we collect about you
Why we collect and handle your personal information
How Participating Brands and Partners use your personal information
Personal information that we share
How Related Companies Use Your Personal Information
Sharing information overseas
Direct marketing and personalisation of your OnePass experience
Digital Service Technologies
OnePass is working with Google to improve your online experience
Accessing or correcting your personal information
Making a complaint