Welcome to the OnePass Disney+ Bundle, a membership and subscription program offered by Wesfarmers One Pass Pty Ltd (ABN 39 650 854845). These Bundle Terms and Conditions (Bundle T&Cs) explain our obligations as a program provider and your obligations as a bundle subscriber and OnePass Account holder. Please read them carefully.
By registering for OnePass and subscribing to the Bundle (including on a free trial basis), you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and that you agree to, these Bundle T&Cs governing your OnePass Membership, and the terms of the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement regarding your access and use of Disney+.
The OnePass Disney+ Bundle will evolve and so these Bundle T&Cs may change over time. We reserve the right to change these Bundle T&Cs at any time in accordance with clause 8. It is your obligation to ensure that you have read, understood and agree to the most recent Bundle T&Cs made available to you.
These Bundle T&Cs were last updated in September 2023.
- ‘5x Points Retailers’ means Kmart, Target, Bunnings and Officeworks.
- 'Bundle' means the bundled offering of OnePass and Disney+ Subscription.
- 'Bundle Benefits’ means the OnePass Member Benefits and your Disney+ Subscription.
- 'Bundle Subscription' means the Bundle subscription service made available by us entitling a person who has a free trial or has purchased the subscription to receive the Bundle Benefits, and 'Bundle Subscriber' means a person who has acquired a Bundle Subscription.
- 'Bundle Subscription Fee’ means the fee charged by us for purchasing a Bundle Subscription to the Bundle as varied from time to time, which as at the date of these Bundle T&Cs is $14.99 a month. The Bundle Subscription Fee includes your payment for OnePass and Disney+ Subscription, but does not include any additional fees for optional features we make available from time to time.
- 'Bundle Subscription Period' means one month following the date your monthly subscription commences or renews.
- 'Bundle T&Cs' means these terms and conditions which apply to the Bundle as amended or replaced from time to time.
- 'Disney' means The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 30 054 610 025).
- 'Disney+ Account' means a Disney+ subscription account.
- 'Disney+' means the Disney+ platform service made available by Disney or its affiliates, as updated from time to time.
- 'Disney+ Subscription' means a subscription entitling Disney+ Account holders to access Disney+.
- 'OnePass' means the OnePass membership program made available by Wesfarmers One Pass Pty Ltd (ABN 30 650 854 845) or its affiliates, as updated from time to time.
- 'OnePass Account' means a OnePass account accessed through my.OnePass.com.au, and OnePass Account Holder means a person who holds a OnePass Account.
- ‘OnePass Member Benefits’ means the benefits associated with OnePass which are offered to OnePass Members and Bundle Subscribers from time to time by certain Participating Brands and OnePass Partners, including the benefits set out in clause 7. Not all Participating Brands and OnePass Partners offer all OnePass Member Benefits.
- 'OnePass Membership' means a membership to OnePass entitling a person who has a free trial or who has purchased a membership (including as part of the Bundle) to the OnePass Member Benefits, and ‘OnePass Member’ means a person who has acquired a OnePass Membership.
- ‘OnePass Partners’ means the businesses we have partnered with to bring additional features and benefits to Bundle Subscribers from time to time, including Disney and Flybuys.
- 'Participating Brands' means Kmart, Target, Bunnings, Officeworks and Catch.com.au and any other businesses we have determined are participating in the OnePass program and offering benefits to OnePass Members and/or Bundle Subscribers from time to time, but excluding OnePass Partners.
- 'Website' means the Internet site at the domain OnePass.com.au or any other website operated by us and includes any OnePass App.
- 'us', 'we', and 'our' means Wesfarmers One Pass Pty Ltd (ABN 39 650 854 845).
- 'You', 'you' and 'your' means the OnePass Account Holder who has been through the registration process for the Bundle and agreed to these Bundle T&Cs
2. Bundle Eligibility, Registration and OnePass Account
To be eligible to obtain a OnePass Account and subscribe to the Bundle, you must:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a resident of Australia and have a current Australian residential address;
- complete the registration process including:
i) providing personal information requested by us during the registration process (including name and contact details);
ii) agreeing to these Bundle T&Cs;
iii) acknowledging you have read and understood the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement; and
- be permitted by us (in our complete discretion) to access and use OnePass through us enabling your access to OnePass.
Provided you meet the eligibility criteria, upon completing the Bundle Subscription registration process and paying the Bundle Subscription Fee or obtaining a Bundle Free Trial you will:
- be a OnePass Subscriber, will have opened a OnePass Account and have entitlement to OnePass until the date your Bundle Subscription is due for renewal, on and subject to the Bundle T&Cs; and
- have a fully paid-up entitlement to a Disney+ Subscription which enables you to access Disney+ once you have a Disney+ Account and have activated your Disney+ Subscription, until the date your Bundle Subscription is due for renewal.
We may refuse a OnePass Account and/or Membership (or any Bundle Subscription) at our discretion. Where we refuse a Bundle Subscription (at or within a reasonable time after the commencement of the Bundle Subscription), you will be provided with a full refund of the Bundle Subscription Fee paid by you.
3. Setting up and activating your Disney+ subscription
To access Disney+ as part of the Bundle, you will need to activate your Disney+ subscription with Disney after subscribing to the Bundle through your OnePass Account.
If you are a new Disney+ subscriber, you will be directed to Disney+ and prompted to activate your entitlement to Disney+ by creating a Disney+ Account. When creating a new Disney+ Account, you will be prompted to accept the terms of the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement.
If you are an existing Disney+ subscriber, you will be directed to log in to your existing Disney+ Account to activate your entitlement to Disney+ as part of the Bundle.
You agree that:
- We may charge you the Bundle Subscription Fee on the date you subscribe to the Bundle or your free trial expires, not on the date that you activate your Disney+ Subscription through Disney. We will notify you if you have not activated your Disney+ Account within 1 day after subscribing to the Bundle; and
- You may be transferred by Us to speak directly with Disney to resolve any issues in relation to your Disney+ Account, including in relation to your Disney+ Subscription or activation of your Disney+ Account, or Disney may contact You in relation to such issues.
You agree that the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement applies in relation to your registration as a Disney+ subscriber and your access and use of Disney+. You must not subscribe to the Bundle if you do not agree to the terms of the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. You acknowledge the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement is an agreement directly between you and Disney or its affiliate, not between you and us (Wesfarmers One Pass Pty Ltd) or any of our affiliates. In respect of the Disney+ part of the Bundle, we act only as a billing agent for Disney. We are not otherwise responsible for your access to Disney+ or any content made available through Disney+.
If there is any inconsistency between the Bundle T&Cs and the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement, these Bundle T&Cs apply and will take precedence.
4. Free Trial
- From time to time, we may offer the opportunity to acquire a Bundle Subscription on a limited period free trial basis (Bundle Free Trial).
- To be eligible to sign up for the Bundle Free Trial you must be a new OnePass subscriber (ie, you do not have a current OnePass or Bundle subscription, and do not currently or have not previously had a OnePass or Bundle subscription, whether paid or through a free trial) and you must meet the Bundle eligibility criteria in clause 2 above. The Bundle Free Trial is linked to a OnePass Account, telephone number and credit card. The same telephone number and/or credit card cannot be used for a free trial on another OnePass Account if it has already been used in connection with a free trial of OnePass or the Bundle Free Trial.
- You may access the Bundle Free Trial one time only.
- Nothing in these Bundle T&Cs obliges us to offer the Bundle Free Trial to you, even if you meet the eligibility criteria set out in clause 4(b).
- By acquiring a Bundle Subscription through the Bundle Free Trial, you will be eligible for Bundle Benefits for the 14-day trial period, which commences on the day you register for the Bundle Free Trial and ends after 14 days (where a “day” refers to a 24-hour period), or such other period as we may agree with you in writing.
- You may cancel your Bundle Free Trial at any time before the end of your 14-day Bundle Free Trial period, and if you do so;
(1) You will not be charged the Bundle Subscription Fee; and
(2) Your access to the Bundle will finish at the end of your 14-day Bundle Free Trial period (where a “day” refers to a 24-hour period).
- At the end of your 14-day Bundle Free Trial period (if you have not cancelled your Bundle Free Trial), you will automatically commence a monthly Bundle Subscription, and the Bundle Subscription Fee will be charged to the payment method you have nominated. Your Bundle Subscription will then continue until you cancel your Bundle Subscription in accordance with clauses 11 or 12 below. We will notify you when your 14-day Bundle Free Trial is close to ending.
- We may change the availability of the Bundle Free Trial or any terms on which we offer the Bundle Free Trial, including the length of the free trial period, in accordance with clause 8.
5. Bundle Subscription
- This clause 5 applies after any Bundle Free Trial has ended (and you have not cancelled the Bundle Free Trial prior to the end of the 14-day Bundle Free Trial Period).
- By paying the Bundle Subscription Fee to purchase a Bundle Subscription, you are agreeing to an ongoing monthly membership and subscription service for both OnePass and Disney+. A Bundle Subscription entitles you to receive Bundle Benefits for the month commencing on the date your monthly subscription commences (this is your Bundle Subscription Period).
- Your Bundle Subscriptions will be automatically renewed for a further Bundle Subscription Period unless cancelled by you prior to the end of your then-current Bundle Subscription Period.
- (d) You will be billed for the Bundle Subscription Fee on the date of subscription and then at the beginning of the next and each subsequent Bundle Subscription Period, you will be billed in advance on a monthly basis (unless your Bundle Subscription is cancelled).
- You are responsible for keeping your payment details up to date within your Account settings. If any payment of the Bundle Subscription Fee is not successfully authorised due to expiration, insufficient funds or any other reason, we may terminate your Bundle Subscription effective from the end of your then-current Bundle Subscription Period.
6. Existing membership and subscriptions
- Existing OnePass Membership: If you have an existing OnePass Membership at the time of purchasing a Bundle Subscription:
(1) your Bundle Subscription will commence immediately upon subscribing to the Bundle;
(2) you will immediately be charged the applicable Bundle Subscription Fee;
(3) we will ensure you receive a pro-rata refund for the balance of any amounts already paid by you for OnePass in relation to your existing membership in respect of a period after commencement of the Bundle Subscription; and
(4) if at such time your existing OnePass membership is within a free trial period, that trial period will immediately cease.
- Existing Disney+ Subscription billed by Disney: If you have an existing Disney+ Subscription billed directly by Disney at the time of signing up to a Bundle Subscription or Bundle Free Trial, your existing Disney+ Subscription will be paused by Disney only after you have activated your Bundle Disney+ Subscription through your OnePass Account. You can do this by logging in to your OnePass Account at onepass.com.au and selecting ‘Set up your Disney+ now’. Until you activate your Bundle Disney+ Subscription, your existing Disney+ Subscription may continue to be billed by Disney. You can also manage your existing Disney+ subscription directly with Disney through your Disney+ Account or by contacting Disney directly.
- Existing Disney+ Subscription billed by a third party: If you have an existing Disney+ Subscription billed by a third party (such as Apple or Google) at the time of signing up to a Bundle Subscription or sign up to the Bundle Free Trial, you will need to manage that subscription directly with the third party. Subscribing to the Bundle or the Bundle Free Trial will not automatically suspend or cancel any other Disney+ Subscription billed by such third party. Your Bundle Subscription billing cycle may overlap with your existing Disney+ subscription billing cycle. You will not receive a refund from us for any period of the Bundle billing cycle that overlaps with any existing third party-billed billing cycle.
7. OnePass Member Benefits & exclusions
7.1 OnePass Member Benefits
- Being a Bundle Subscriber entitles you to our OnePass Member Benefits. We may also offer additional benefits and offers to Bundle Subscribers from time to time.
- In order to access and use the OnePass Member Benefits online with a Participating Brand, you must be logged into your OnePass Account and have linked your OnePass Account to the relevant Participating Brand or OnePass Partner.
- OnePass Member Benefits are not available in conjunction with Bunnings PowerPassor with Officeworks Business2Business accounts or offers.
7.2 Free Standard Delivery
- Bundle Subscribers are entitled to free standard delivery within Australia at Participating Brands on eligible items or orders. Participating Brands may exclude certain postcodes from the free standard delivery benefit.
- There is no minimum spend for Bundle Subscribers to access the free standard delivery benefit.
- Eligible delivery locations are determined by each of the Participating Brands, and may exclude certain postcodes, rural and remote locations, and external territories including Norfolk Island, Christmas Island and the Australian Antarctic Territory from the free standard delivery benefit. To find out if your postal address is within an eligible delivery location, please refer to the website of the applicable Participating Brand.
- Participating Brands determine eligible items or orders for the purpose of the free standard delivery benefit. Eligible items may be marked at a Participating Brand’s website or shown at checkout. Items and orders excluded from the free standard delivery benefit are specified by Participating Brands and may include big, oversize and bulky items, items sold by third parties on a Participating Brand’s marketplace, or other items specified by Participating Brands from time to time. Check Participating Brands’ websites for details.
- Free delivery does not include express delivery, which may be made available by Participating Brands (in their complete discretion) for an additional fee and does not include delivery outside of Australia.
7.3 Collect 5x Flybuys points in-store at 5x Points Retailers
- Bundle Subscribers can collect 5x Flybuys points on purchases in-store only at 5x Points Retailers (Kmart, Target, Bunnings and Officeworks). 5x points equals 1 standard Flybuys point and 4 bonus Flybuys points per $1 spent. This equates to an additional 4 points per $1 spent on purchases in-store at 5x Points Retailers.
- You do not need to be a Flybuys member to become a Bundle Subscriber. However, to collect Flybuys points (including 5x Flybuys points in-store at 5x Points Retailers as a Bundle Subscriber) you must first have a registered Flybuys account.
- To start collecting 5x Flybuys points in-store, Bundle Subscribers must link their OnePass Account to their registered Flybuys account. Each Bundle Subscription may only be linked with one Flybuys account. Eligibility to receive 5x Flybuys points in-store at 5x Points Retailers is effective on the date a Bundle Subscriber links their OnePass Account to their registered Flybuys Account. In-store purchases at 5x Points Retailers prior to 11.59pm on the date the OnePass Account is linked to your registered Flybuys account will be eligible to receive the 5x Flybuys points benefit, provided your Flybuys card is scanned at the time of purchase.
- Bundle Subscribers must scan their physical or digital Flybuys card in-store at the time of purchase at 5x Points Retailers to collect Flybuys points. Please see Flybuys terms and conditions for further details on how to collect and redeem Flybuys points.
- 5x Points Retailers may extend the 5x Flybuys points benefit to eligible Click & Collect purchases. Check each 5x Points Retailer’s website for details.
- The 5x Flybuys points in-store benefit is not available on any online orders and is not available at Catch.com.au. Alternative Flybuys points offers may be available at Catch.com.au. Please check the Catch.com.au website for details.
- The 5x Flybuys points in-store benefit is not available on Target transactions where instant Flybuys points redemption has been used at the time of purchase (including any remaining balance that is payable). This exclusion does not apply to transactions where Flybuys Dollars are redeemed.
- Flybuys points are calculated based on transaction balance after savings and discounts. 5x Points Retailers Flybuys’ exclusions may apply. Refer to 5x Points Retailers Flybuys terms and conditions.
- If you collect 5x Flybuys points on items purchased in store, and those items are subsequently returned to the retailer and the price refunded to you, the Flybuys points collected in respect of those items will be deducted from your Flybuys account.
- Once you have linked your OnePass Account to your Flybuys account, any other cardholders on your Flybuys account will also be eligible for the 5x Flybuys points offer at 5x Points Retailers.
- In most circumstances your collected Flybuys points will appear within your Flybuys account within 3 days after the eligible transaction is made.
7.4 Express Click & Collect
- Bundle Subscribers are able to access express Click & Collect on eligible items purchased at Kmart and Bunnings. Please note express Click & Collect may be a standard offering at other Participating Brands.
- Express Click& Collect is only available if an item is in stock at the Bundle Subscriber’s nominated store. Express Click & Collect is not available on online exclusives offered at Participating Brands. Participating Brands may have additional limitations and exclusions, including for heavy or bulky items and may have same day cut-off times. Check Participating Brands’ websites for details.
7.5 365 day change of mind returns
- Bundle Subscribers may return eligible items purchased online and in-store at Participating Brands for change of mind for up to 365 days from the date or purchase.
- The 365 day return benefit only applies to eligible items purchased by a Bundle Subscriber on and from 5 September2023.
- Participating Brands’ change of mind returns policies apply to 365 day returns. Participating Brands may exclude or limit returns for certain items and categories of goods. See the relevant Participating Brand’s website for details. Not available on marketplace items or gift cards.
- The 365 day returns benefit for change of mind returns is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
7.6 Early Access
- From time to time we may also offer other exclusive benefits to Bundle Subscribers (and other OnePass members), including early access to items or pricing at Participating Brands before that offer is available to the public.
- Offers are generally available for a limited time only. Please see Participating Brands websites for more information, including details of available offers and campaign periods.
8. Changes to Bundle T&Cs, Fees and OnePass Member Benefits
- From time to time we may modify or change these Bundle T&Cs including the OnePass Member Benefits or the fees charged by us in relation to a Bundle Subscription (including the Bundle Subscription Fee).
- Changes to these Bundle T&Cs will be effective upon publication of the modified Bundle T&Cs on the Website. We will notify you of any material changes to these Bundle T&Cs in advance of them taking effect.
- If you have an existing Bundle Subscription, the revised Bundle T&Cs will apply to you when your Bundle Subscription renews at the beginning of the next Bundle Subscription. If you do not agree to the changes, you must cancel your Bundle Subscription and/or close your OnePass Account.
- Without limiting this clause 8, we may, from time to time, make additional functionality, features or services available to OnePass Account Holders and/or Bundle Subscribers for purchase and may charge you fees for such additional functionality, features or services if you elect to purchase or acquire them. Unless otherwise stated you must pay for the additional functionality, features or services referred to in this clause 8(d) prior to us making it available to you (or must pay for it in accordance with the payment terms notified to you).
9. OnePass promotions
- From time to time, we may offer OnePass Membership rewards and conduct promotions, including by issuing promotional codes or referral codes. When participating in a promotion or redeeming a promotional code which relates to the Bundle, you must comply with these Bundle T&Cs and the offer terms applicable to that promotion, including any eligibility criteria.
- Promotional codes or referral codes issued by OnePass are available for a limited time only, are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Each promotional code or referral code applies only to the Bundle Subscription specified in the offer terms, and can only be used once per person unless otherwise specified in the offer terms.
- If you purchase a Bundle Subscription using a promotional code, and your Bundle Subscription Fee is subsequently refunded for any reason, the amount refunded will be the Bundle Subscription Fee less the promotional discount you received using the promotional code.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our OnePass rewards programs and the way we conduct promotions from time to time in our discretion.
- Participating Brands and OnePass Partners may also conduct their own promotions or issue their own promotional codes, and in such circumstances the Participating Brand's or OnePass Partner’s terms apply.
10. Your Obligations
- Access: Without limiting any other provision of these Bundle T&Cs:
i) while we use reasonable endeavours to make the Website available to you, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, reliable, timely, secure or error free;
ii) access to the Website may be suspended without notice in the case of telecommunications interruption or bottleneck, system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control (including services provided by third parties becoming unavailable).
- Links: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
15. Intellectual Property
- Copyright in the Website and the content and materials on the Website are owned or licensed by us. You must not:
(1) use, modify, adapt, reproduce, upload, sell, distribute or communicate any such content and materials; or
(2) frame or embed in any other website and content or material appearing on the Website,
in each case without our prior written consent.
- The Website contains trade marks which are protected bylaw. You must not use any trade mark appearing on the Website, including OnePass and the names and trade marks of Participating Brands and OnePass Partners without obtaining the consent of the relevant trade mark owner.
- Jurisdiction: The Bundle T&Cs are governed by the law of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia in relation to any dispute relating to OnePass and the Bundle T&Cs.
- Waiver: The failure or delay on the part of any party in exercising any power or right conferred on it under these Bundle T&Cs will not operate as a waiver of the power or right, nor will any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or future exercise of it, or the exercise of any other power or right under these Bundle T&Cs. Any waiver by a party will only be binding and effective if it is given in writing.
- Severance: If the whole or any part of a provision of the Bundle T&Cs is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then such provision will be severed from the Bundle T&Cs and neither that part or provision or its severance will affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts or provisions of the Bundle T&Cs.
- In September 2023 we changed some of the terminology we use at OnePass. Customers who have a paid subscription/membership for OnePass are now known as OnePass Members (formerly referred to as OnePass Subscribers). We are aware Participating Brands’ and OnePass Partners’ websites may still occasionally refer to OnePass Members as ‘OnePass subscribers’. All references to OnePass subscribers on the Website and on Participating Brands and OnePass Partner websites should be read as references to OnePass Members.
- If we have provided you with a complementary Bundle Subscription, these T&Cs apply to you as a OnePass Account Holder and Bundle Subscriber as if you had paid the Bundle Subscription Fee for your Bundle Subscription.
17. Privacy and personal information