Welcome to OnePass, a membership program offered by Wesfarmers A Plus Pty Ltd (ABN 39 650 854 845). These OnePass Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) explain our obligations as a program provider and your obligations as a member and, if you purchase a subscription, as a subscriber. Please read them carefully.
By registering and using OnePass, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and that you agree to, these T&Cs.
The T&Cs apply to any use of the OnePass program (including Membership, Subscription and any purchase of goods or services from us through your Account) and apply to you, from the time that you open an Account and we provide you with access to OnePass.
The OnePass program will evolve and so these T&Cs will change over time. We reserve the right to change these T&Cs at any time, effective upon the publication of modified terms and we will make every reasonable effort to communicate these changes to you via email. It is your obligation to ensure that you have read, understood and agree to the most recent T&Cs made available to you.
These T&Cs were last updated in May 2022.
- ‘Account’ means a OnePass membership account.
- ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Wesfarmers A Plus Pty Ltd (ABN 39 650 854 845).
- ‘Member’ means a person who has registered to use OnePass and opened an Account, and ‘Membership’ means a OnePass membership entitling the Member to the benefits afforded to Members from time to time.
- ‘OnePass' means the OnePass program made available by us including any Membership or Subscription.
- ‘OnePass Subscription Fee’ means the basic fee charged by us for purchasing a Subscription as varied from time to time (but does not include any additional fees for additional features we make available from time to time).
- ‘Participating Brands’ means the businesses we have determined are participating in the OnePass program and offering benefits to OnePass members and/or subscribers from time to time.
- ‘Subscription’ means the OnePass subscription service made available by us entitling a Member who has purchased the Subscription to particular subscription benefits from time to time, and ‘Subscriber’ means a Member who has acquired a Subscription.
- ‘T&Cs’ means the terms and conditions set out or referenced above and below as amended or replaced from time to time.
- ‘Website’ means the Internet site at the domain OnePass.com.au or any other website operated by us and includes any OnePass App.
- ‘You’, ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘Your’ mean the person using the OnePass subscription (being the Member who has been through the registration process set out below and agreed to these T&Cs).
2. Eligibility, Registration and Membership
To be eligible to join (and to subscribe to) OnePass you must:
1. be at least 18 years old;
2. have a current Australian residential address;
3. complete the registration process including:
i) providing personal information requested by us during the registration process (including name and contact details);
ii) agreeing to these T&Cs; and
4. be permitted by us (in our complete discretion) to access and use OnePass through us enabling your access to OnePass.
Upon completing this process, you will be a Member and will have opened a OnePass Account on and subject to the T&Cs.
If you purchase a OnePass Subscription (by paying the applicable OnePass Subscription Fee or agreeing to a free trial) that Subscription is governed by these T&Cs.
We may refuse a membership (or any Subscription) at our discretion. Where we refuse a Subscription (at or within a reasonable time after the commencement of the Subscription), you will be provided with a full refund.
3. Subscription (Monthly, Annual, Free Trial)
- From time to time, we may offer the opportunity to Members to acquire a Subscription on a limited period free-trial basis.
- In order to be eligible to sign up to a Subscription on a free trial basis, you cannot be an existing Subscriber or have previously held a OnePass subscription. Free trials are linked to an Account and credit card. The same credit card cannot be used for a free trial on another Account if it has already been used in connection with a free trial. Nothing in these T&Cs obliges us to offer a Subscription on a free trial to you, even if you meet the eligibility criteria set out in this paragraph.
- By acquiring a Subscription on a free trial basis, you will be eligible for standard OnePass Subscription benefits for 30 days from the day you register (or for such other period as we may agree with you in writing).
- You may cancel your free trial at any time during the trial period. If you do not cancel your OnePass Subscription before the end of the 30-day trial period, then, at the end of the 30-day trial period, you will automatically commence a monthly or annual Subscription (depending on the Subscription option that you have chosen) that will be charged to the payment method you have nominated from time to time.
- By purchasing a Subscription, you are agreeing to an ongoing subscription service to receive our standard Subscription benefits applying to from time to time and billed in advance monthly or annually, depending on the type of subscription you select and purchase.
- A monthly subscription entitles you to receive standard OnePass subscription benefits for the month following the date of your monthly subscription commencing.
- Monthly subscriptions will be automatically renewed unless cancelled by you prior to the renewal date. The renewal date is one calendar month from your subscription date or previous renewal date. Monthly subscriptions can be changed to an annual subscription at any time.
- An annual subscription entitles you to receive standard OnePass subscription benefits for one year from the date of your annual subscription commencing.
- Annual subscriptions will be automatically renewed unless cancelled by you prior to the renewal date. The renewal date is the day that is one year from your subscription date or previous renewal date.
- We may alter any fees charged by us in relation to an OnePass subscription (including the OnePass Subscription Fee). Changes to the OnePass Subscription Fee will only take effect when your OnePass subscription renews for another month or year (as the case may be).
- We will notify you of any changes to the OnePass Subscription Fee ahead of those changes taking effect. Such changes will take effect from the end of your then-current subscription period.
4. OnePass Benefits & Free Delivery
- We reserve the right to modify or change the benefits available to OnePass Members and Subscribers at any time. We will notify you of any changes, and you may cancel your Membership or Subscription (as the case may be) prior to such changes taking place. If we materially reduce the Subscription benefits available to Subscribers, and you cancel your Subscription within seven days of us notifying you of the change, we will refund the OnePass Subscription Fee for the remaining portion of then-current Subscription term on a pro-rata basis.
- Without limiting clause 4(a), we may, from time to time, make additional functionality, features or services available to Members or Subscribers for purchase and may charge you fees for such additional functionality, features or services if you elect to purchase them. Unless otherwise stated you must pay for the additional functionality, features or services referred to in this clause 4(b) prior to us making it available to you (or must pay for it in accordance with the payment terms notified to you).
- Subscribers are entitled to free standard delivery within Australia on eligible products sold by Participating Brands.
- Participating Brands determine which products are eligible products for the purpose of the free standard delivery benefit. Products excluded from the free standard delivery benefit may include big, oversize and bulky items, products sold by third parties on a Participating Brand’s marketplace, or other items specified by Participating Brands from time to time.
- Free delivery does not include express delivery, which may be made available by Participating Brands (in their complete discretion) for an additional fee and does not include delivery outside of Australia.
5. Member Obligations
- You agree to use OnePass in accordance with these T&Cs.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your Member details, including any username and/or password assigned to, or created by, you and not share those details with anyone else.
- You are wholly and solely responsible for all activities which occur through the use of your Member details with knowledge of your username and/or password (including any transactions made through the Website or with Participating Brands, and any unauthorised use of credit cards or bank accounts). Without limiting this provision, if your negligence or breach of these T&Cs results in unauthorised access to your Account (or any account that you have with a Participating Brand) then you will be responsible for the transactions conducted through your Account or your account with a Participating Brand as a result of the unauthorised access.
- You must promptly notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised access to your Account or any unauthorised use of your Member details.
- OnePass Subscriptions are limited to a single user Account and are not transferable. You must not allow your Member details to be used by any other person.
- You must inform us if any of your personal details change (name or contact details).
- In accessing the Website or using your Account you must not engage in any inappropriate conduct, or conduct that is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws including:
i) Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights of individuals;
ii) Attempting to undermine the security or integrity of our systems or networks or, where the Websites are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
iii) Using, or misusing, the Website in any way which may impair:
A. The functionality of the Website, or other systems used to deliver OnePass,
B. The ability of any other Member to use the Website; or
C. The functionality or systems of Participating Brands used to deliver the benefits of OnePass;
iv) transmitting, or inputting into the Website, any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, any content that may be offensive, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use);
v) using any device or process to copy, adapt, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent Website content, navigational structure, security or presentation of OnePass or any computer programs used to deliver OnePass or to operate the Website; and
vi) using screen scraping, data mining or similar tools or attempt to copy any of the Website content or data available via the Website.
6. Cancellation, Suspension or Termination of Subscription or Account
- Once purchased, your Subscription will continue until you cancel your Subscription, you choose not to renew your Subscription, or until termination of your Membership (and the accompanying Account) in accordance with these T&Cs.
- You can cancel your Subscription at any time by logging into your Account and following the online instructions on how to cancel a Subscription.
- Your Subscription cancellation will take effect from the end of your then-current Subscription period.
- Expiration, cancellation or termination of your Subscription does not terminate your OnePass Membership. You will still remain a OnePass Member following expiration, cancellation or termination of your Subscription until you or we terminate your OnePass Account in accordance with these T&Cs.
- You may cancel your Membership at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling our Customer Service Centre [on ph: 1300 026 710] (or any other telephone number we notify you of from time to time). We will endeavour to process Membership cancellations within seven days of receiving notice of cancellation however if you are a Subscriber then (in accordance with clause 6(c)) your Membership cancellation will not be activated until the end of your then current Subscription period at which point your Membership and Subscription will be cancelled.
- Fair use policy and breach: Where you are in breach of these T&Cs including, for example, by sharing your Account with other people (regardless of whether they are OnePass Members or Subscribers or not), we may cancel your Membership (and close your Account) and/or any Subscription you have purchased. Where we validly cancel, suspend or terminate a Membership or a Subscription for breach of these T&Cs, fees (including the OnePass Subscription Fees) are not refundable.
- Without limiting any other provision of these T&Cs, we may suspend, or terminate your Membership (including any Subscription) in whole or in part in the following circumstances:
i) If we become aware, or reasonably believe, that you have provided false or inaccurate information in order to register for OnePass;
ii) If you have failed to pay fees for to us in relation to your OnePass Account (including the OnePass Subscription Fees and any fees for additional content, services or goods);
iii) If you notify us that your Account has been accessed without your authorisation;
iv) If you are in breach of the T&Cs
v) If your use of the Website breaches the T&Cs; or
vi) If you are abusive or offensive to our employees or contractors, or the Participating Brands’ employees or contractors (whether in relation to your Membership, Subscription or otherwise).
- We shall use reasonable endeavours to notify you if we have terminated or suspended your Membership and your access to your OnePass Account for any of the reasons set out in clause 6.
- We also reserve the right to terminate your Subscription at any time, without notice if we choose to stop providing the OnePass program. In such circumstances we will refund (on a pro-rated basis) the pre-paid OnePass Subscription Fee for the period following termination for which the OnePass Subscription Fee relates.
7. Warranties and Liability
- If you use OnePass as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law then:
i) Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law;
ii) To the maximum extent permitted by law, our guarantees to you are limited to those available to you under the Australian Consumer Law, as is our liability to you;
iii) If we fail to comply with a guarantee and our failure not a major failure, then you may require us to remedy the failure within a reasonable time, which we will do by (at our discretion):
A. Where the failure relates to goods supplied by or for us:
1. Replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods;
2. Repairing the goods;
3. Paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
4. Paying the cost of having the goods repaired.
B. Where the breach failure to services provided by or for us:
1. Resupplying the services;
2. Having the services resupplied; or
3. Paying the cost of having the services resupplied.
iv) If we fail to comply with a guarantee and our failure cannot be remedied or is a major failure, then you may have a right to reject the goods or terminate the contract (as applicable) or to, by Court action against us, recover compensation for any reduction in the value of the goods or services; and
v) If we fail to comply with a guarantee you may also, by Court action against us, seek damages for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from the failure.
- Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies that you may be entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantees provisions (clause 7(a) above), you acknowledge that:
i) The OnePass program (including Memberships and Subscriptions) is provided “as is” and without any express warranties or implied warranties as to OnePass’ suitability for any particular purpose;
ii) To the maximum extent permitted by law in no event shall we, or any of our officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives otherwise be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or losses arising from or in connection with your OnePass subscription or Membership, or any other costs, losses or damages or any kind related to these T&Cs.
iii) To the maximum extent permitted by law our liability to you (whether in contract or due to our negligence) in relation to your OnePass Membership or subscription is limited to the OnePass Subscription Fees paid by you for the current or latest subscription period.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, your use of OnePass or these T&Cs is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise
- For the sake of clarity, we are not responsible for the goods or services purchased by you from Participating Brands even if you receive a benefit from those Participating Brands as a result of you being an OnePass Member or Subscriber.
- Access: Without limiting any other provision of these T&Cs:
i) While we use reasonable endeavours to make the Website available to you, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, reliable, timely, secure or error free;
ii) Access to the Website may be suspended without notice in the case of telecommunications interruption or bottleneck, system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control (including services provided by third parties becoming unavailable).
- Links: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
- Jurisdiction: The T&Cs are governed by the law of Victoria and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria in relation to any dispute relating to OnePass and the T&Cs.
- Amendment: We may amend all or part of the T&Cs by publishing the amended T&Cs on the Website and notifying you by email that a change has been made. We may change any of the benefits available to OnePass Members and/or subscribers at any time by notifying you by email that a change has been made. Your subsequent or continued use of OnePass after any such change to the benefits or T&Cs (as the case may be) will mean that you agree to the amended T&Cs and benefits. If you do not agree to an amendment, you may cancel your Membership and Subscription (subject to any rights you have under clause 4(a)) or close your Account.
- Waiver: The failure or delay on the part of any party in exercising any power or right conferred on it under these T&Cs will not operate as a waiver of the power or right, nor will any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or future exercise of it, or the exercise of any other power or right under these T&Cs. Any waiver by a party will only be binding and effective if it is given in writing.
- Severance: If the whole or any part of a provision of the T&Cs is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then such provision will be severed from the T&Cs and neither that part or provision or its severance will affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts or provisions of the T&Cs.
10. Privacy and personal information
- Headings are for convenience only, and do not affect interpretation. The following rules also apply in interpreting these T&Cs, except where the context makes it clear that a rule is not intended to apply.
- A reference to:
i) legislation is to that legislation as amended, re-enacted or replaced, and includes any subordinate legislation issued under it;
ii) “includes” means includes without limitation;
iii) a person includes any type of entity or body of persons, whether or not it is incorporated or has a separate legal identity, and any executor, administrator or successor in law of the person; and
iv) anything (including a right, obligation or concept) includes each part of it.
- A singular word includes the plural, and vice versa.
- A word which suggests one gender includes the other genders.
- If a word is defined, another part of speech has a corresponding meaning.
- Unless clearly indicated to the contrary words defined in the A New Tax System (Goods & Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) have the same meaning in this contract.
- Charges for any goods or services supplied (or offered for supply) via us, including the OnePass Subscription Fee are (unless otherwise stated) inclusive of GST.
12. Supplementary Terms – Pilot Program terms
[This clause 12 only applies to you if you have been invited to participate in the OnePass pre-launch Pilot Program (OnePass Pilot Program) and have accepted that invitation.]
If you have acquired a Membership or Subscription (and opened an Account) in response to an invitation from us or a Participating Brand you agree with us as follows:
- Your participation in OnePass Pilot Program is voluntary and you will not be paid a fee or incentive for participating and will not be reimbursed for monies spent by you with us or any Participating Brand whether in response to any request by us or a Participating Brand (or otherwise);
- Notwithstanding the “proof of concept” nature of OnePass Pilot Program, you will be acquiring a Membership and/or Subscription through OnePass Pilot Program which will be subject to the T&Cs;
- You accepting an invitation to OnePass Pilot Program does not provide access to OnePass without a separate registration to the OnePass program, and that such registration is restricted to the email address to which the invitation to participate in OnePass Pilot Program was sent;
- You agree to receive requests from us and our agents and contractors to participate in market research to understand your experience with us and Participating Brands and you agree that we and the Participating Brands may disclose personal information about you with external market research agencies and contractors to undertake the research;
- You acknowledge that:
i. we may adjust, add or delete elements of the OnePass program (including benefits and functionality) during the OnePass Pilot Program program and that such adjustment, addition or deletion does not give rise to a right to a refund under clause 4(a) of the T&Cs;
ii. we may terminate the OnePass Pilot Program program at any time and revoke your access to it;
iii. we may restrict access to, or the availability of, the Website from time to time without penalty;
iv. there may be technical interruptions, or aspects of the OnePass Early Program or offering that fail to work as intended by us (or as reasonably anticipated by you) and that you have no remedy or recourse for such interruption or failure;
- You acknowledge that during the Pilot Program your continued participation in the OnePass Pilot Program will be subject to you agreeing to comply with various obligations from time to time including you (at your cost, if any):
i. Purchasing (and renewing) a monthly Subscription for the duration of OnePass Pilot Program;
ii. Purchasing products from Participating Brands online (including selecting free delivery options made available by the Participating Brands to OnePass Subscribers);
iii. Having products delivered by Participating Brands to you;
iv. Returning products ordered and delivered by you;
v. Contacting our customer support centre;
vi. Amending your Membership, Subscription or contact details;
vii. Share with us screenshots, emails or recordings of tasks being undertaken;
viii. Cancelling or deleting your OnePass Membership, Account and/or Subscription.
- You agree to receive and maintain cookies on one or more web browsers on each device from each Participating Brand, which are required to enable and gain access to OnePass, including receiving configuration settings to enable and gain access to OnePass with each Participating Brand's mobile applications.
- The existence of OnePass, and your participation in OnePass Pilot Program, is confidential and you agree that you will keep all information in relation to OnePass and OnePass Pilot Program confidential (save that this obligation of confidence does not apply to information in the public domain other than though a breach of your obligation of confidence).
- If you are an employee of the Wesfarmers Group of companies, your participation in OnePass Pilot Program is due to your employment with that company and is subject to the terms of your employment contract (including but not limited to obligations regarding confidentiality and intellectual property) and the Wesfarmers Group Code of Conduct. If you cease to be an employee of a Wesfarmers Group company during your participation in OnePass Pilot Program we reserve the right to cancel your Membership and Subscription;
- You may make (and we may receive) your feedback, suggestions, comments, recommendations or other communications (Feedback) regarding OnePass and we may request such Feedback from you. You agree that we are free to use, reproduce, license and exploit the Feedback to improve and enhance OnePass without any obligation to you. You acknowledge and agree that our receipt of the Feedback does not create any recognition by us of the novelty or originality of any idea and agree that all modification and improvement to OnePass made by us that are based, either in whole or in part, on the Feedback are our property and all right, title and interest in and to those modifications or improvements vest solely us.
- At the end of the OnePass Pilot Program Period, our intention is that your Subscription continues unless and until you cancel that Subscription in accordance Pilot Program with the T&Cs, however we reserve the right to cancel your Subscription and Membership subject to the terms of the T&Cs.